Planning and Design
We understand that building your home is a substantial
investment. During this process we hope to delight and surprise
you with creative and skilled craftsmanship. Over 30 years
experience and many satisfied customers, have provided us
with the background to establish realistic costs and timeframes
so you can proceed with confidence and reassurance.
- One of the services we offer and encourage is a site evaluation
of the property you are considering or have purchased. This
is a "boots-on" familiarization study to determine,
not only the ideal building site, but to make you aware
of local building code mandates and planned community restrictions.
- Cover aspects such as drainage, views, best ingress
and egress, soil conditions, and ways to take advantage
of the terrain and natural formations on the property.
- Provide us the opportunity to become well acquainted
through this time together.
- To arrange for your Site Evaluation, call us or send
us an email.
- Planning and design enables us to help you control costs
without compromising quality or incurring unnecessary delays.
Our experience building custom homes enables us to work
with your architect to make value plan designs, modifications,
and alterations to your home at the most cost effective
stages of construction without expensive change orders.
- Because Quartz Creek Company is a relatively small firm,
we can accommodate just a few clients each year and are
able to focus all our time and attention to these selected
- We are equally particular about your subcontractors, most
of which we have worked with and relied upon for years.
The same holds true for our vendors and suppliers. We work
only with professionals who share our commitment to excellence.
Single-source responsibility: it instills confidence and
peace of mind for you while building your custom home.